Tomato Planting & Care
- Plant tomatoes where they will receive 6-8 hours of sun
- Dig a hole deep enough to bury the plant up to the top 2-3 branches.
- Set the plant deeply in the hole. (the stem in the ground will generate more roots).
- Water the soil well. Avoid wetting the leaves.
- Once the first flowers emerge, fertilize lightly with an organic product such as fish emulsion.
- Water regularly allowing the top few inches of the soil to dry between waterings.
- Grow to maturity and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!
Heirloom Tomato Plants
Top quality tomato plants! Seeds are sourced from only the most reputable sources. Grown in organic soils using natural fertilizers.