Sat, Apr 17|
Ramona Ranch Winery
Learn to Start Veggies from Seed
Learn to grow veggies & flowers from seed! In this hands-on workshop led by LisaBee of Backcountry Gardens, you get all seeds & supplies for starting more than 20 summer veggie and flower plants. Go home with planted seeds ready to grow on. A glass of Ramona Ranch Wine is included in the price.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2021, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM PDT
Ramona Ranch Winery, 23578 CA-78, Ramona, CA 92065, USA
About the Event
Join us for this fun and interactive workshop which includes:
- Seeds and supplies for starting over 20 veggie and flower plants
- Choose from our favorite varieties of tomatoes, basil, peppers, melons, zucchini, squash, sunflowers, marigolds and more!
- Start your plants during the class with hands-on instruction
- Enjoy a glass of delicious Ramona Ranch wine!
Gardening gloves & clothes recommended.
* LisaBee has been growing from seed for over 15 years and starts thousands of seeds each year on her flower farm.
Click on the event to register!
Seed Starting Workshop
Join Lisa Bee from Backcountry Gardens at Ramona Ranch Winery on 4/17/21 for this hands-on workshop, which includes: * Seeds and supplies for starting over 20 veggie and flower plants * Choose from our favorite varieties of tomatoes, basil, peppers, melons, zucchini, squash, sunflowers, marigolds and more! * Start your plants during the class with hands-on instruction * Enjoy a glass of Ramona Ranch wine NOTE: Gardening gloves suggested.$40.00Tax: +$3.10 Sales Tax+$1.08 service fee